“Money” is such an individual issue. It’s not a great group activity.
Truth is, one-on-one help from a mentor (with some cheerleading and supportive hand-holding) is the fastest way to discover — and erase — where money is holding you back. And that just happens to be what I do.
So, I ask …
Are You Over 50, Fabulous … and NOT Financially Free?
So many Professional and Entrepreneurial women — regardless of their success — reach their 50s and suddenly realize they’ve saved little for their later years. No reassurance of financial security, however they define it. No peace of mind.
They panic, but they don’t know how or where to start. (Nor do they know why they’ve done so little up until now.)
- If there seems to be a disconnect between you and your money …
- If you have little to show in your retirement accounts for all your years of work …
- If you wake up in a cold sweat at 2 a.m. and ask yourself how you’ll meet this month’s bills, much less ever finance the rest of your life without working forever …
I can help. Because I’ve been there.
I can help if you’re already in that situation. And I can help you do things now so you never get into that situation later.
Either way, email me through my Contact page and let’s see if I can’t help.
(And join in on any of the webinars, teleseminars and programs I offer from time to time.)
Years of working with women around their money have taught me a few things:
- There is no judgment around money.
- It’s never too late to take control of your money.
- Money is actually pretty simple. It’s just been made “complicated” by those who benefit from doing so.
The most important thing is to recognize that what you’re dealing with is just “stuff.” And, to get past it, all we need to do is awaken that financial genius that’s already in you! (Trust me, it’s there.)
I hope you’ll reach out to me …